V-Limit Analysis of Vector-Valued Mappings
- 16 Downloads
For an arbitrary net of mappings defined on subsets of the Hausdorff space (X, τ) and acting into a vector topological space (Y, τ) semiordered by a solid cone Λ, we introduce the notion of V-limit. We investigate topological and sequential properties of V-limit mappings and establish sufficient conditions for their existence. The results presented can be used as a basis for the procedure of averaging of problems of vector optimization.
KeywordsTopological Space Vector Optimization Vector Topological Space Hausdorff Space Sequential Property
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Bakhvalov and G. P. Panasenko, Averaging of Processes in Periodic Media[in Russian], Moscow, Nauka (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Zhikov, S. M. Kozlov, and O. A. Oleinik, Averaging of Differential Operators[in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.P. I. Kogut, “S-convergence in the theory of averaging of problems of optimal control,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 49, No.11, 1488–1498 (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.P. I. Kogut, “S-convergence in problems of conditional minimization and its variational properties,” Probl. Upravl. Informatiki, No. 4, 64–79 (1997).Google Scholar
- 5.P. I. Kogut, “On the Γ-representation of variational S-limits in problems of conditional minimization in normal Hausdorff spaces,” Kibern. Sistemn. Analiz, No. 1, 104–118 (1998).Google Scholar
- 6.E. G. Gol'shtein (editor), Methods for Optimization in Economical Mathematical Simulation[in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.A. G. Kusraev and S. S. Kutateladze, Subdifferential Calculus[in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1987).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Fedorchuk and V. V. Fillipov, General Topology. Basic Structures[in Russian], Moscow University, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Reed and B. Simon, Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics[Russian translation], Vol. 1, Mir, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 10.G. Dal Maso, Introduction toΓ-Convergence, Birkhäuser, Boston (1993).Google Scholar
- 11.M. A. Krasnosel'skii, Positive Solutions of Operator Equations[in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar