Commentary on “Economic Preferences or Attitude Expressions?: An Analysis of Dollar Responses to Public Issues” by Kahneman, Ritov and Schkade
- 70 Downloads
KeywordsEconomic Theory Environmental Economic Public Issue Attitude Expression Economic Preference
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ajzen, Icek and Martin Fishbein. (1973). ''Attitudinal and Normative Variables as Predictors of Specific Behaviors,'' Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 27, 41–57.Google Scholar
- Bem, Daryl J. (1967). ''Self-Perception: An Alternative Interpretation of Cognitive Dissonance Phenomena,'' Psychological Review 54, 135–156.Google Scholar
- Fazio, Russell H., Joni R. Jackson, Bridget C. Dunton, and Carol J. Williams. (1995). ''Variability in Automatic Activation as an Unobtrusive Measure of Racial Attitudes: A Bona Fide Pipeline?'' Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 69, 1013–1027.Google Scholar
- Greenwald, Anthony G., Debbie E. McGhee, and Jordan L. K. Schwartz. (1998). ''Measuring Individual Differences in Implicit Cognition: The Implicit Association Test,'' Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 74, 1464–1480.Google Scholar
- Insko, Chester A. (1965). ''Verbal Reinforcement of Attitude,'' Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 2, 621–623.Google Scholar
- Johnson, Marcia K. and Steven J. Sherman. (1990). ''Constructing and Reconstructing the Past and the Future in the Present.'' In E. Tory Higgins and Richard M. Sorrentino eds., Handbook of Motivation and Cognition. New York: Guilford Press.Google Scholar
- Salancik, Gerald R. and Mary Conway. (1975). ''Attitude Inferences from Salient and Relevant Cognitive Content about Behavior,'' Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 32, 829–840.Google Scholar
- Sherman, Steven J., Clark C. Presson and Laurie Chassin. (1998). ''Implicit and Explicit Attitudes toward Cigarette Smoking,'' Paper presented at the European Association of Experimental Social Psychology, Mirano, Italy.Google Scholar
- Staats, Arthur W., and Carolyn K. Staats. (1958). ''Attitudes Established by Classical Conditioning,'' Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology 57, 37–40.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1999