Asymptotic Stability of the Equilibrium of Singular Mechanical Systems
- 25 Downloads
Problems are considered of the asymptotic stability of the equilibrium of singular mechanical systems subjected to potential and dissipative forces under conditions of conventional control and alternate control.
KeywordsMechanical Engineer System Theory Mechanical System Asymptotic Stability Dissipative Force
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhechev, M.M., Equations of Motion of Mechanical Systems Including Elements with Zero Masses, Tekh. Mekh., 1998, no. 6, pp. 125–135.Google Scholar
- 2.Zhechev, M.M., Features of Description of Mathematical Models of Mechanical Systems Including Elements with Zero Masses, Tekh. Mekh., 1998, no. 6, pp. 112–124.Google Scholar
- 3.Zhechev, M.M., A Speed-Optimal Mobile Control with Small Turns of a Space Vehicle. Part 1. Optimal Control, Avtom. Telemekh., 1995, no. 8, pp. 74–82.Google Scholar
- 4.Zhechev, M.M., A Speed-Optimal Mobile Control with Small Turns of a Space Vehicle. Part 2. Optimal Synthesis, Avtom. Telemekh., 1995, no. 9, pp. 22–29.Google Scholar
- 5.Zhechev, M.M., Stabilization of the Position of Equilibrium of Autonomous Systems with Alternate Control, Avtomat. Telemekh., 1998, no. 3, pp. 3–9.Google Scholar
- 6.Rouche, N., Habets, P., and LaLoy, M., Stability Theory by Liapunov's Direct Method, New York: Springer-Verlag, 1977. Translated under the title Pryamoi metod Lyapunova v teorii ustoichivosti, Moscow: Mir, 1980.Google Scholar
- 7.Zhechev, M.M., Mobile Control of a Multilink Mechanism with Massless Links, Tekh. Mekh., 1993, no. 1, pp. 23–31.Google Scholar
- 8.Filippov, A.F., Differentsial'nye uravneniya s razryvnoi pravoi chast'yu (Differential Equations with Discontinuous Right Sides), Moscow: Nauka, 1985. Translated into English under the title Differential Equations with Discontinuous Righthand Sides, Boston: Kluwer, 1988.Google Scholar