Hopf Algebras and Integrable Flows Related to the Heisenberg–Weil Coalgebra
On the basis of the structure of Casimir elements associated with general Hopf algebras, we construct Liouville–Arnold integrable flows related to naturally induced Poisson structures on an arbitrary coalgebra and their deformations. Some interesting special cases, including coalgebra structures related to the oscillatory Heisenberg–Weil algebra and integrable Hamiltonian systems adjoint to them, are considered.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Hopf, “Noncommutative associative algebraic structures,” Ann. Math., 42, No. 1, 22 (1941).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Postnikov, Lie Groups and Lie Algebras, Mir, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Drinfeld, “Quantum groups,” in: Proc. Int. Congr. Math., MRSI Berkeley (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Korepin, N. Bogoliubov, and A. Izergin, Quantum Inverse Scattering Method and Correlation Functions, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.F. Perelomov, Integrable Systems of Classical Mechanics and Lie Algebras, Birkhäuser (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.A. K. Prykarpatsky and I. V. Mykytyuk, Algebraic Integrability of Nonlinear Dynamical Systems on Manifolds: Classical and Quantum Aspects, Kluwer (1998).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Ballesteros and O. Ragnisco, A Systematic Construction of Completely Integrable Hamiltonian Flows from Coalgebras, Solv-int/9802008-6 Feb 1998 (1998).Google Scholar
- 8.S. I. Woronowicz, Commun. Math. Phys., 149, 637 (1992).Google Scholar
- 9.J. Bertrand and M. Irac-Astaud, “Invariance quantum groups of the deformed oscillator algebra,” J. Phys. A: Math. Gen., 30, 2021–2026 (1997).Google Scholar