Construction of an Integral Manifold of a Multifrequency Oscillation System with Fixed Times of Pulse Action
- 21 Downloads
We determine a class of multifrequency resonance systems with pulse action for which an integral manifold exists. We construct a function that determines a discontinuous integral manifold and investigate its properties.
KeywordsResonance System Oscillation System Pulse Action Integral Manifold Multifrequency Oscillation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Samoilenko and N. A. Perestyuk, Impulsive Differential Equations [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, A. M. Samoilenko, and N. A. Perestyuk, “Averaging method in impulsive systems,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 37, No. 1, 56–64 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Samoilenko and R. I. Petryshyn, Multifrequency Oscillations of Nonlinear Systems [in Ukrainian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1998).Google Scholar
- 5.M. N. Astaf'eva, Averaging of Multifrequency Oscillation Systems with Pulse Action [in Russian], Candidate-Degree Thesis (Physics and Mathematics), Kiev (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. R. Petryshyn, Averaging of Multipoint Problems for Nonlinear Oscillation Systems with Slowly Varying Frequencies [in Ukrainian], Candidate-Degree Thesis (Physics and Mathematics), Kiev (2001).Google Scholar
- 7.R. I. Petryshyn and T. M. Sopronyuk, “Exponential estimation of the fundamental matrix of a linear impulsive system,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 53, No. 8, 1101–1109 (2001).Google Scholar