Error Estimates for the Averaging Method for Pulse Oscillation Systems
We prove new theorems on the justification of the averaging method on a segment and semiaxis in multifrequency oscillation systems with pulse action at fixed times.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Samoilenko, “Averaging method in impulsive systems,” Mat. Fiz., Issue 9, 101-117 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.M. N. Astaf'eva, Averaging of Multifrequency Oscillation Systems with Pulse Action [in Russian], Candidate-Degree Thesis (Physics and Mathematics), Kiev (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. R. Petryshyn, Averaging of Multipoint Problems for Nonlinear Oscillation Systems with Slowly Varying Frequencies [in Ukrainian], Candidate-Degree Thesis (Physics and Mathematics), Kiev (2001).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Arnol'd, Additional Chapters of the Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.M. M. Khapaev, Averaging in Stability Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Samoilenko and R. I. Petryshyn, Multifrequency Oscillations in Nonlinear Systems [In Ukrainian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1998).Google Scholar
- 7.A. M. Samoilenko, R. I. Petryshyn, and L. M. Lakusta, “Averaging of boundary-value problems with parameters for multifrequency impulsive systems,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 54, No. 9, 1241-1253 (2002).Google Scholar
- 8.R. I. Petryshyn and L. M. Lakusta, “Error estimates for the averaging method in impulsive boundary-value problems with parameters,” Nelin. Kolyvannya, 5, No. 2, 193-207 (2002).Google Scholar
- 9.R. I. Petryshyn and T. M. Sopronyuk, “Exponential estimate for the fundamental matrix of a linear impulsive system,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 53, No. 8, 1101-1108 (2001).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 2003