These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ahlgren, A. & Walberg, H.J.: 1973, 'Changing Attitudes Toward Science among Adolescents,' Nature 245, 187-190.Google Scholar
- American Association for the Advancement of Science: 1993, Benchmarks for Science Literacy, Washington, DC.Google Scholar
- Bevilacqua, F., Giannetto, E. & Matthews, M.R.: 2001, Science Education and Culture, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht. See especially the chapters by F. James Rutherford and by Ron Good and James Shymansky.Google Scholar
- Cassidy, D., Holton, G. & Rutherford, J.: 2002, Understanding Physics, Springer Verlag-New York, New York.Google Scholar
- Holton, G.: 1952, Introduction to Concepts and Theories in Physical Science, 1st edn., Addison-Wesley Publishing Co., Cambridge, MA.Google Scholar
- Holton, G.: 1973, 'Physics and Culture: Criteria for Curriculum Design', Thematic Origins of Scientific Thought: Kepler to Einstein, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1973 edition, pp. 461-484.Google Scholar
- Holton, G.: 1975, 'Science, Science Teaching, and Rationality', in P. Kurtz (ed.), The Philosophy of the Curriculum. The Need for General Education, Prometheus Books, pp. 101-117.Google Scholar
- Holton, G.: 1998, 'On the Educational Philosophy of the Project Physics Course', The Scientific Imagination, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, pp. 284-299.Google Scholar
- Holton, G. (with S.G. Brush): 2001, Physics, the Human Adventure, Rutgers University Press, New Brunswick, NJ.Google Scholar
- Matthews, M.R.: 2000, Time for Science Education, Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, New York.Google Scholar
- National Academy Press: 1996, National Science Education Standards, Washington, DC. (The Report can be purchased from the National Academy Press at 2101 Constitution Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20055, giving the code SCISTA.) The Physics Teacher: 1967, 'Harvard Project Physics. A Progress Report', 5(5).Google Scholar
- The Project Physics Course: 1970, Holt, Rinehart & Winston, New York, 1st edn.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2003