KeywordsMarine Resource Maximum Sustainable Yield Stock Enhancement Sustainable Contribution Coastal Area Management
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abd-Elmoneim, M.M. and Masuda, H. (1991) An Economic Review of Artificial Salmon Propagation and Management Operations in Japan, 42. Bulletin of Faculty of Fisheries, Hokkaido University, Japan, pp. 58–79.Google Scholar
- Bartley, D.M. (1995) Marine and Coastal Area Hatchery Enhancement Programs: Food Security and Conservation of Biological Diversity. Thematic paper presented at the Japan/FAO International Conference on Sustainable Contribution of Fisheries to Food Security, Kyoto, Japan.Google Scholar
- de Fontaubert, A.C., Downes, D.R. and Agardy, T.S. (1996) Biodiversity in the Seas: Implementing the Convention on Biological Diversity in Marine and Coastal Habitats. IUCN Gland and Cambridge.Google Scholar
- Fellizar, F. (1994) Achieving sustainable development through community-based management. In: Siason, I. and Subalde, R. (eds.), Community-based Management of Coastal Resources. University of the Philippines-Visayas, Iloilo City, Philippines.Google Scholar
- Ferrer, E. and Nozawa, C. (1997) Community-based coastal resource management in the Philippines: Key concepts, methods and lessons learned. Proceedings of the Workshop on Community-based Natural Resource Management, Hué, Vietnam, 12-16 May.Google Scholar
- Gillespie, A., Pleasant, A. and Robinson, C. (2001) Communicating science. Maritunetas 2, 2–5.Google Scholar
- Korten, D. (1987) Community Management: Asian Experiences and Perspectives. Kumarian Press, West Hartford, Connecticut.Google Scholar
- Park, S.K. (1999) New policy paradigms for Korean fisheries: transition to responsible practices. Marine Resource Economics 14, 79–93.Google Scholar
- Park, S.K. (2000) The sociopolitical economics of marine ranching program in Korea. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Marine Ranching Toward 21st Century. Seoul, South Korea, 20-26 November, 2000, pp. 19–49.Google Scholar
- Pedini, M. and Shehadeh, Z.H. (1996) Projects and other activities. FAO Fisheries Department Newsletter 14, 10.Google Scholar
- Pomeroy, R.S. (1998) A process for community-based fisheries comanagement. Naga 21, 71–75.Google Scholar
- Sajise, P. (1995) Community-based resource management in the Philippines: perspectives and experiences. Proceedings of the Workshop on Fisheries Co-management, Hirtshals, Denmark, 29-31 May.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2003