Instrumental neutron activation analysis based on k0-standardization method as compared with other methods in the analysis of the IAEA inter-comparison test
- 44 Downloads
Results of inter-comparison test organized by the IAEA are analyzed according to the contribution and performance of INAA as non-destructive method for trace elements analysis as compared to other techniques. Several methods were employed for certifying the biological sample (IAEA-0140) and were also compared. It is shown that NAA is the method of a good accuracy and precision. The biological sample has been investigated by INAA based on semi-absolute technique. More than 30 elements have determined without using standards. The reference materials, which are certified in this manner and utilized as primary standard, are also discussed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.I. Abugassa, S. Sarmani, Malays. J. Anal. Sci., 2 (1996) No. 2, 327.Google Scholar
- 3.I. Abugassa, S. Sarmani, Malays. J. Anal. Sci., 3 (1997) No. 1, 177.Google Scholar
- 4.I. Abugassa, S. Sarmani, S. Samat, J. Fiz. Mal., 17 (1996) 77.Google Scholar
- 5.D. A. Bossus, R. Van Sluijs, DSM Research Radioisotope Application and Support, Geleen, The Netherlands, 1994.Google Scholar
- 6.Report on the Worldwide Intercomparison Run, IAEA-140/TM, Trace Elements and Methylmercury in Seaweed, 1997.Google Scholar