The Impact of Background and Experience on Software Inspections
- 141 Downloads
KeywordsOperating System Software Inspection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Publications from Thesis
- Carver, J., Van Voorhis, J., and Basili, V. R. 2004. Understanding the impact of assumptions on experimental validity. To appear in Proceedings of the 2004 ACM-IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering (ISESE 2004), August.Google Scholar
- Carver, J., Shull, F., and Basili, V. R. 2003. Observational studies to accelerate process experience in classroom studies: An evaluation. In Proceedings of the 2003 ACM-IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering (ISESE 2003), September, 72-79.Google Scholar
- Carver, J., and Basili, V. R. 2003. Identifying implicit process variables to support future empirical work. Journal of the Brazilian Computer Society, November.Google Scholar
- Carver, J., Jaccheri, L., Morasca, S., and Shull, F. 2003. Issues using students in empirical studies in software engineering education. In Proceedings of 2003 International Symposium on Software Metrics (METRICS 2003), September.Google Scholar
- Shull, F., Mendoca, M., Basili, V., Carver, J., Maldonado, J., Fabbri, S., Travassos, G., and Ferreira, M. 2004. Knowledge sharing issues in experimental software engineering. Empirical Software Engineering: An International Journal 9, March, 111–137.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004