KeywordsInternational Economic Public Finance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Champernowne, D.G. (1953), 'A Model of Income Distribution,' Economic Journal, 63, pp. 318-351.Google Scholar
- Houthakker, H.S. (1955), 'The Pareto Distribution and the Cobb-Douglas Production Function in Activity Analysis,' Review of Economic Studies, 23, pp. 27-31.Google Scholar
- Keynes, J.M. (1936), The General Theory of Employment, Interest, and Money, New York, Harcourt Brace.Google Scholar
- Keynes, J.M. (1939), 'Professor Tinbergen's Method,' Economic Journal, 49, pp. 558-568.Google Scholar
- Inada, Y., J. Makino and L.R. Klein (2000), 'Estimation of Effects of Exchange Rate Policies: China and other East Asian Economies,' in: S. Ichimura and L.R. Klein (eds.), Econometric Modeling of China, Singapore, World Scientific Publishing Co.Google Scholar
- Tinbergen, J. (1939), Business Cycles in the United States of America, 1919-1932, Geneva, League of Nations.Google Scholar
- Tinbergen, J. (1946), 'Some Measurements of Elasticities of Substitution,' The Review of Economic Statistics, 28, pp. 109-116.Google Scholar
- Tinbergen, J. (1952), On the Theory of Economic Policy, Amsterdam, North-Holland.Google Scholar
- Tinbergen, J. (1956), 'On the Theory of Income Distribution,' Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv, 77, pp. 10-31.Google Scholar
- Tinbergen, J. (1956), Economic Policy: Principles and Design, Amsterdam, North-Holland.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004