Heroes in Community Psychiatry: Professor Gerald Caplan
- 242 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Health Psychology Community Psychiatry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Caplan, Gerald; Principles of Preventive Psychiatry 1964. NY: Basic Books.Google Scholar
- Caplan, Gerald, Mason, Edward, and Kaplan, David. "Four Studies of Crisis in Parents of Premature" 1965. Community Mental Health Journal Vol 1. # 2 Summer.Google Scholar
- Caplan, Gerald; The Theory and Practice of Mental Health Consultation. 1970. Basic Books: New York and London.Google Scholar
- Caplan, Gerald and Marie Killikea, editors. Support Systems and Mutual Help: Multidisciplinary Explorations. 1976. Grune & Stratton.Google Scholar
- Population-Oriented Psychiatry 1989. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Norwell, MA.Google Scholar
- Caplan, Gerald. "Loss Stress and Mental Health" (25th Anniversary Issue). 1990. Community Mental Health Journal Vol 26. # 1.Google Scholar
- Caplan, Gerald. Organization of Preventive Psychiatry Programs. 1993. Community Mental Health Journal Vol 29. # 4.Google Scholar
- Caplan, Gerald and Caplan, Ruth B. Mental Health Consultation and Collaboration. 1993. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.Google Scholar
- Caplan, Gerald. "Principles of Community Psychiatry" 2000 (35th Anniversary Issue). Community Mental Health Journal Vol 36. # 1.Google Scholar
- Caplan, Gerald, Caplan, Ruth B. (2001). Helping the Helpers not to Harm; Iatrogenic Damage and Community Mental Health.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press, Inc. 2004