KeywordsEnergy Source Renewable Energy Source Structural Foundation Hydraulic Engineer Angola
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. A. Kogan and V. E. Fedosov, “Roller-compacted concrete and horizontal joint strength,” in: Proceedings of the International Symposium “Roller-Compacted Concrete Dams,”Santander, Spain (2–4 October 1995), Vol. 1.Google Scholar
- 2.I. F. Karyakin, “Geologic-engineering conditions of the region surrounding the Capanda hydroproject,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 8 (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Pupyshev, V. B. Rodinov, and V. E. Fedosov, “Water-intake structures at the Capanda hydroproject,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 9 (1995).Google Scholar
- 4.V. E. Fedosov, “Capanda hydroproject in Angola,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 8 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.V. E. Fedosov, “Structural-production solutions for dams constructed of low-cement roller-compacted concretes,” in: Collection of Scientific Works[in Russian], No. 117, Gidroproekt, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.V. E. Fedosov and E. A. Kogan, “Strength of horizontal construction joints in the roller-compacted concrete of the dam for the Capanda hydroelectric power plant,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 6 (1993).Google Scholar
- 7.V. E. Fedosov, E. A. Kogan, and A. D. Osipov, “Materials for roller-compacted concrete used in modern dam construction,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 4 (1998).Google Scholar
- 8.V. E. Fedosov, E. A. Kogan, and A. D. Osipov, “Characteristics of the elasticity and creep of low-cement roller-compacted concrete in the dam for the Capanda hydroproject,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 5 (1992).Google Scholar
- 9.V. E. Fedosov, E. A. Kogan, and A. D. Osipov, “Russian Federation Patent No. 2038443, Concrete dam,” Byull. Izobret., No. 18 (1995).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 2000