Discussion on the paper “Simulation of porosity by microballoon dispersion in epoxy and urethane: Mechanical measurements and models” by M. A. El-Hadek and H. V. Tippur, Journal of Materials Science, 37, 1649–1660, 2002, 
- 68 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Porosity Epoxy Urethane Mechanical Measurement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. El-Hadek and H. V. Tippur,J. Mater. Sci. 37 (2002) 1649.Google Scholar
- 2.Z. Hashin and S. Shtrikman, J. Mech. Phys. Solids 11 (1963) 127.Google Scholar
- 3.L. Bardella, in “Mechanical Behavior of Glass-Filled Epoxy Resins: Experiments, Homogenization Methods for Syntactic Foams, and Applications” (Ph.D. thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Brescia, Italy, 2000, http://civserv.ing.unibs.it/utenti/bardella/).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Bardella and F. genna, Int. J. Solids Structures 38/40-41(2001) 7235.Google Scholar
- 5.L. Bardella and F.genna, ibid. 38/2 (2001) 307.Google Scholar
- 6.Idem., in “Book of Abstracts of EUROMECH Colloquium 438 on Constitutive Equations for Polymer Microcomposites,” Vienna, Austria, July 2002, edited by L. Dorfmann, A. D. Drodzdov and R. W. Ogden (2002) p. 100.Google Scholar
- 1.“A Variational Approach to the Theory of the Elastic Behavior of Multiphase Materials,” edited by Z. Hashin and S. Shtrikman (J. Mech. Phys. Solids, 1963) Vol. 11, p. 127.Google Scholar
- 2.“On the Elastic Behavior of Syntactic Foams,” edited by L. Bardella and F. Genna (Int. J. Solids & Struct., 2001) Vol. 38, p. 7235.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2003