Formal Semantics of Java Expressions and Statements
KeywordsOperating System Artificial Intelligence Formal Semantic Java Expression
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zamulin, A.V., An ASM-based Formal Model of a Java Program, Programmirovanie, 2003, no. 3, pp. 15-28.Google Scholar
- 2.Mosses, P.D., The Varieties of Programming Language Semantics (And Their Uses), in Perspectives in System Informatics, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol.2244, pp. 165-190, Berlin: Springer, 2001.Google Scholar
- 3.Cosling, J., Joy, B., Steele, G., and Bracha G., The JavaTM Language Specification, Addison-Wesley, 2000, 2nd ed.Google Scholar
- 4.Gurevich, Y., Schutle, W., and Wallace, C., Investigating Java Concurrency Using Abstract State Machines, in Abstract State Machines: Theory and Applications, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 1912, pp. 151-176, Berlin: Springer, 2000.Google Scholar
- 5.Zamulin, A.V., Algebraic Specification of an Oberon Target Machine, Proc. A.P. Ershov Second Int. Memorial Conf. “Perspectives of System Informatics” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 1181, pp. 41-54, Berlin: Springer, 1996.Google Scholar
- 6.Parisi-Presicce, F. and Pierantonio, A., Dynamic Behaviour of Object Systems, in Recent Trends in Data Type Specification, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol.906, pp. 406-419, Berlin: Springer, 1995.Google Scholar
- 7.Jacobs, B. and Poll, E., Coalgebras and Monads in the Semantics of Java, Theor. Comput. Sci., 2002, vol. 291, no. 3, pp. 329-349.Google Scholar
© MAIK “Nauka/Interperiodica” 2003