Water Treatment To Remove Phenols in a Bubble Extractor
Water treatment to remove phenols using a bubble extractor is studied for specific conditions of the Fergana Refinery.
KeywordsPhenol Water Treatment Extractor Bubble Extractor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Proskuryakov, V.A. and Shmidt, L.I., Ochistka stochnykh vod v khimicheskoi promyshlennosti (Wastewater Treatment in Chemical Industry), Leningrad: Khimiya, 1977.Google Scholar
- 2.USSR Inventor's Certificate no. 1 607 859.Google Scholar
- 3.Kharlampovich, G.D. and Churkin, Yu.V., Fenoly (Phenols), Moscow: Khimiya, 1974.Google Scholar
- 4.Alimatov, B.A., Sokolov, V.N., and Abdurazakov, A.A., Nauchn.-Tekh. Zh. Fergan. Politekh. Inst., 2000, no. 2, pp. 104-107.Google Scholar
- 5.Alimatov, B.A., Sokolov, V.N., and Karimov, I.T., Nauchn.-Tekh. Zh. Fergan. Politekh. Inst., 2000, nos. 3-4, pp. 107-110.Google Scholar
© MAIK “Nauka/Interperiodica” 2003