PMR and 13C NMR Spectra of Biologically Active Compounds. XII. Taraxasterol and Its Acetate from the Aerial Part of Onopordum acanthium
- 195 Downloads
Crystalline taraxasterol and its acetate were isolated for the first time from Onopordum acanthium. Two-dimensional COSY, HSQC, and HMBC NMR experimentswere carried out forcomplete assignment of signals in the PMR and 13C NMR. Chemical shifts of stereochemically important methyl C atoms C-28 and C-29 were measured.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Khalilov, A. Yu. Spivak, E. V. Vasil'eva, A. A. Fatykhov, N. A. Prokhorova, and G. A. Tolstikov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 368 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.Plant Resources of the USSR. Flowering Plants, Their Chemical Composition and Use. Asteraceae Family [in Russian], Nauka, St. Petersburg (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.Atlas of Medicinal Plants of the USSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Kortikov and A. V. Kortikov, Secrets of Medicinal Herbs [in Russian], in two vols., Minsk (1995), Vol. 1.Google Scholar
- 5.N. T. Ul'chenko, E. I. Gigienova, and U. A. Abdullaev, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 612 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Patra, A. K. Mukhopadhyay, and A. K. Mitra, Org. Magn. Reson., 17, 166 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.L. J. Bellamy, The Infra-Red Spectra of Complex Molecules, 2nd Ed., Methuen & Co., London (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.Dictionary of Organic Compounds, 5th Ed., New York, London, and Toronto (1982).Google Scholar