Teaching English and History Through Historical Fiction
- 508 Downloads
KeywordsSocial Psychology Historical Fiction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hicks, Alun, and Martin, Dave, Teaching English and History: Reading and Writing Historical Fiction, Dorset Education Professional Development Services, 1994. (ISBN: 0 85216 698 2. Obtainable from Dorset Education, Professional Development Services, County Hall, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1XJ.)Google Scholar
- McCaughrean, Geraldine, A Little Lower Than the Angels. London: Puffin, 1987.Google Scholar
- Penman, Sharon, Here Be Dragons. London, 1991.Google Scholar
- Pratchett, Terry, Lords and Ladies. London: Corgi, 1993.Google Scholar
- Sutcliff, Rosemary, Knight's Fee. London: Arrow, 1960.Google Scholar
- Sutcliff, Rosemary, The Witch's Brat. London: Red Fox, 1970.Google Scholar
- Tolkien, J. R. R., Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King. London: George Allen and Unwin, 1955.Google Scholar
- Trease, Geoffrey, Red Towers of Granada. London: Macmillan, 1966.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press, Inc. 1997