(Mis)Measuring Value Change: A Brief Postscript
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bollen, Kenneth A. (1989). Structural Equations with Latent Variables. New York: Wiley Interscience.Google Scholar
- Pais, Abraham (1982). “Subtle is the Lord...” The Science and the Life of Albert Einstein. New York: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Sniderman, Paul M. (1995). Evaluation standards for a slow-moving science. PS: Political Science & Politics 28: 464-467.Google Scholar
- Sniderman, Paul M., Richard A. Brody, and Philip E. Tetlock (1991). Reasoning and Choice: Explorations in Political Psychology. New York: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Zaller, John R. (1992). The Nature and Origins of Mass Opinion. New York: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997