On New Forms of the Ergodic Theorem
- 44 Downloads
We present generalizations of the classical Birkhoff and von Neumann ergodic theorems, where the time average is replaced by a more general average, including some density.
ergodic theorems summation methods
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Kozlov, Heat equilibrium by Gibbs and Poincaré. Dokl. Ross. Akad. Nauk 382 (2002), No. 5.Google Scholar
- 2.H. Hardy, Divergent series.Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Kozlov, D. V. Treschev, Weak convergence of solutions of the Liouville equation for nonlinear Hamiltonian systems (to appear in Teor. Mat. Fiz.)Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Kolmogorov and S. V. Fomin, Elements of the theory of functions and functional analysis. Nauka, Moscow (1989) (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.U. Krengel, Ergodic theorems. Walter de Gruyter, Berlin-New York (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Nemytsky and V. V. Stepanov, Qualitative theory of differential equations. Gostehizdat (1949) (in Russian).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 2003