Mutual Influence of Rare-Earth Metals(III) in Their Joint Extraction from Aqueous Solutions with a Toluene Solution of Trialkylbenzylammonium Naphthenate
- 15 Downloads
Extraction of nitrates of lanthanides(III) [La(III)-Lu(III) and also yttrium(III)] from their aqueous multicomponent systems with a toluene solution of trialkylbenzylammonium naphthenate was studied at 298 K and pH 3. Physicochemical and mathematical models describing the distribution and mutual influence of lanthanides(III) [Ln(III)] in their joint extraction from multicomponent aqueous solutions as influenced by the total Ln(III) concentration in the aqueous phase and composition of their mixture was developed.
KeywordsNitrate Aqueous Solution Mathematical Model Toluene Aqueous Phase
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Khol'kin, A.I. and Kuz'min, V.I., in Khimiya ekstraktsii (Extraction Chemistry), Novosibirsk, Nauka, 1984.Google Scholar
- 2.Dennis, J.E. and and Schnabel, R.B., Numerical Methods for Unconstrained Optimization and Solution of Nonlinear Equations, New York: Prentice-Hall, 1983.Google Scholar
- 3.Bjerrum, N., Z. Anorg. Chem., 1919, vol. 109, pp. 275-292.Google Scholar
- 4.Pyartman, A.K., Kopyrin, A.A., Kovalev, S.V., and Keskinov, V.A., Radiokhimiya, 1997, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 141-144.Google Scholar
- 5.Pyartman, A.K., Kopyrin, A.A., Puzikov, E.A., and Bogatov, K.B., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 1993, vol. 66, no. 12, pp. 2728-2732.Google Scholar
- 6.Pyartman, A.K., Puzikov, E.A. Kopyrin, A.A., and Bogatov, K.B., Radiokhimiya, 1995, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 52-59.Google Scholar
- 7.Pyartman, A.K., Kopyrin, A.A., Puzikov, E.A., and Bogatov, K.B., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 1994, vol. 67, no. 4, pp. 762-766.Google Scholar
- 8.Gran, G., Analyst, 1962, vol. 77, no. 920, pp. 661-671.Google Scholar
- 9.Fedyanin, L.B., Stepanov, S.I., Sergievskii, V.V., and Frolov, Yu.G., Khim. Tekhnol. Org. Vysokomol. Soedin., Tr. Mosk. Khim.-Tekhnol. Inst. im. D.I. Mendeleeva, 1987, no. 80, pp. 15-16.Google Scholar
- 10.OST (Branch Standard) 48-209-81, revision no. 2, 1991: Rare-Earth Metal Oxides. Rules of Acceptance and Methods of Analysis, Moscow: Gos. Kom. SSSR po Standartam, 1991.Google Scholar