On a Unitary Transform in the Space L2(Ω\ℝ3) Connected with the Weyl Decomposition
- 16 Downloads
In papers devoted to the dynamical inverse problem for the Naxwell system, in the context of the BC method, a unitary transform M: “solenoidal field → transversal field” was introduced. In this paper, M is complemented by a transform N: “potential field → longitudinal field.” Isometry and completeness of N are established. The transform U = M ⊕ N mentioned in the title, turns out to be a unitary oprator. Bibliography: 5 titles.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. I. Belishev and A. K. Glasman, “Visualization of waves in the Maxwell dynamical system (the BC method),” Zap. Nauchn. Semin. POMI, 250, 49–61 (1998).Google Scholar
- 2.M. I. Belishev and A. K. Glasman, “On projection in the space of solenoidal vector fields,” Zap. Nauchn. Semin. POMI, 257, 16–43 (1999).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Belishev and A. K. Glasman, “The dynamical inverse problem for the Maxwell system:recovering the velocity in the regular zone (the BC method),” Algebra Analiz, 12, No. 2, 131–182 (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.E. B. Bykhovskii and N. V. Smirnov, “On orthogonal decompositions of the space of square integrable vector functions in a given domain,” Trudy MIAN, 59, 36–61 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, Mathematical Aspects of the Dynamics of a Viscous Incompressible Fluid [in Russian ], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar