On the Asymptotic Integration of a System of Linear Differential Equations with a Small Parameter in the Coefficients of a Part of Derivatives
We propose an asymptotic method for the integration of one type of systems of linear differential equations with a small parameter in the coefficients of a part of derivatives.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Vazov, Asymptotic Expansions of Solutions of Ordinary Differential Equations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.F. R. Gantmakher, Matrix Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.S. F. Feshchenko, N. I. Shkil', and L. D. Nikolenko, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Linear Differential Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. B. Vasil'eva and V. F. Butuzov, Asymptotic Expansions of Solutions of Singularly Perturbed Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.M. V. Fedoryuk, Asymptotic Methods for Linear Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Lomov, Introduction to General Theory of Singular Perturbations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.R. E. Langer, “The solutions of the differential equation υ‴ + λ2 zυ′ + 3μλ2υ = 0;,” Duke Math. J., 22, 525–542 (1955).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 2002