Differential Equations in Spaces with Asymptotics on Manifolds with Cusp Singularities
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Partial Differential Equation Ordinary Differential Equation Functional Equation Cusp Singularity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Schulze, B.-W., Pseudodifferential Operators on Manifolds with Singularities, Amsterdam: North-Holland 1991.Google Scholar
- 2.Schulze, B.-W., Sternin, B., and Shatalov, V., Mathematische Nachrichten, 1998, vol. 195, pp. 199-236.Google Scholar
- 3.Schulze, B.-W., Sternin, B., and Shatalov, V., Differential Equations on Singular Manifolds. Semiclassical Theory and Operator Algebras, vol. 15 of Mathematics Topics, Berlin, 1998.Google Scholar
- 4.Sternin, B. and Shatalov, V., in Spectral Theory, Microlocal Analysis, Singular Manifolds, Akademie Verlag, 1997, pp. 334-364.Google Scholar
- 5.Sternin, B. and Shatalov, V., Borel-Laplace Transform and Asymptotic Theory, USA, Florida, 1996.Google Scholar
- 6.Maslov, V.P., Operator Methods, Moscow, 1973.Google Scholar
- 7.Nazaikinskii, V., Sternin, B. and Shatalov, V., Methods of Noncommutative Analysis. Theory and Applications. Mathematical Studies, Berlin, 1995.Google Scholar
- 8.Schulze, B.-W., Sternin, B., and Shatalov, V., Annals of Global Analysis and Geometry, 1998, vol. 16, no.2, pp. 101-140.Google Scholar
© MAIK "Nauka/Interperiodica" 2002