Response to McGowan's Comment on “The Social Costs of Gambling: An Economic Perspective”
- 60 Downloads
KeywordsSocial Cost Economic Perspective
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barnett, A.H. (1981). A scheme for soliciting accurate evaluations of public goods. Public Finance Quarterly, 9, 221–234.Google Scholar
- Bentham, J. (1823). An introduction to the principles of morals and legislation. London: The Clarendon Press, 1907.Google Scholar
- Edwards, P. (1955). The logic of moral discourse. New York, NY: Free Press.Google Scholar
- McGowan, R. (1999). A comment on Walker and Barnett's "The social costs of gambling: An economic perspective. Journal of Gambling Studies, 15, 213–217.Google Scholar
- Mill, J.S. (1861). Utilitarianism. On liberty and other essays. New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 1991.Google Scholar
- Walker, D.M., & Barnett, A.H. (1999). The social costs of gambling: An economic perspective. Journal of Gambling Studies, 15, 181–212.Google Scholar
- Yeager, L.B. (1978). Pareto optimality in policy espousal. Journal of Libertarian Studies, 2, 199–216.Google Scholar
© Human Sciences Press, Inc. 1999