Flux Flow Resistance and Transmittivity in Overdoped Tl2Ba2CuO6+δ
- 19 Downloads
We have measured the surface resistance and transmittivity of overdoped Tl 2 Ba 2 CuO 6+δ in magnetic field up to 7 T in order to investigate the unusual dc resistive transition. Introduction of columnar defects largely shifts the irreversibility line to higher field, showing that the resistive transition is caused by the melting of the vortex lattice. It is found that flux flow resistance of this compound is unusual as compared with that expected from the dc resistivity.
KeywordsMagnetic Field Vortex Magnetic Material High Field Flow Resistance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Mackenzie, et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 71, 1238 (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Alexandrov, Phys. Rev. B 48, 10571 (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.A. J. Schofield, Phys. Rev. B 51, 11733 (1995).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. N. Ovchinnikov and V. Z. Kresin, Phys. Rev. B 52, 3075 (1995).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Koyama and M. Tachiki, Phys. Rev. B 53, 2662 (1995).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Kontliar and C. M. Varma, Phys. Rev. Lett. 77, 2296 (1996).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Carrington, et al., Phys. Rev. B 54, R3788 (1996).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Blumberg, et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 78, 2461 (1997).Google Scholar
- 9.V. B. Geshkenbein, et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 80, 5778 (1999).Google Scholar
- 10.N. B. Kopnin and G. E. Volovik, Phys. Rev. Lett. 79, 1377 (1997).Google Scholar