CCD Photometry of Asteroids 38, 174, 276 and 346
- 36 Downloads
Photometric observations of the four selected asteroids, obtained at Yunnan Observatory, China during recent two years, are presented and analysed. We have determined the synodic periods of (174)\, Phaedra and (276)\, Adeldheid as 5.74h ± 0.01 and 6.29h ± 0.01,which confirmed the previous results. For (38)\, Leda and (346)\, Hermentria, we derived their period values, 10.171h ± 0.007 and 19.408h ± 0.005 for the first time. The color-indices of 38, were re-determined as 0.73 ± 0.02 for B-V and 0.41 ± 0.02for U-B, respectively, which are the same as the ones given by Tedesco (1989).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Carlsson, M. and Lagerkvist, C.-I.: 1981, A&AS 44, 15–22.Google Scholar
- Carlsson, M. and Lagerkvist, C.-I.: 1983, A&AS 53, 157–159.Google Scholar
- Magnusson, P. and Lagerkvist, C.-I.: 1990, A&AS 86, 45.Google Scholar
- Magnusson, P. and Lagerkvist, C.-I.: 1991, A&AS 87, 269–275.Google Scholar
- Pirronen, J., Bowell, E., Erikson, A., and Magnusson, P.: 1994, A&AS 106, 587–595.Google Scholar
- Tedesco, E. F.: 1989, Asteriods II, pp. 1090–1138.Google Scholar
- Wang X.-B: 2002, Earth Moon Planets 91, 25–30.Google Scholar