Oligomerization of α-Methylstyrene in the Presence of Mordenite Type Zeolite
The activity and selectivity of coarse-porous H-mordenite in synthesis of cyclic and linear dimers of α-methylstyrene were studied.
KeywordsZeolite Oligomerization Mordenite Type Zeolite Linear Dimer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.The Chemistry of Cationic Polymerization, Plesch, P.H., Ed., Oxford: Pergamon, 1963.Google Scholar
- 2.Chaudhuri, B. and Sharma, M.M., Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 1989, no. 28, pp. 1757-1763.Google Scholar
- 4.Isakov, Ya.I., Minachev, Kh.M., Sharf, V.Z., et al., Neftekhimiya, 1999, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 278-283.Google Scholar
- 5.Talzi, V.P., Doronin, V.P., Sorokina, T.P., et al., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 2000, vol. 73, no. 5, pp. 787-790.Google Scholar
- 6.RF Patent 2 160 228.Google Scholar
- 7.Pavlov, M.L., Makhamatkhanov, R.A., Kutepov, B.I., et al., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 2001, vol. 74, no. 2, pp. 328-330.Google Scholar
© MAIK “Nauka/Interperiodica” 2002