Gas-Chromatographic Determination of Acrylic Acid in Aqueous Solutions
- 127 Downloads
A procedure was developed for determining acrylic acid in aqueous solutions at its concentration within 0.5-20 MPC.
KeywordsAqueous Solution Acrylic Acid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rudenko, B.A., Partn. Konkur., 2000, no. 12, pp. 32-39.Google Scholar
- 2.Yashin, Ya.I. and Yashin, A.Ya., Zh. Anal. Khim., 1999, vol. 54, no. 9, pp. 949-956.Google Scholar
- 3.MUK (Methodical Instructions) 4.1.616-96: Determination of Concentrations of Chemical Substances in Household Potable Water of Centralized Supply, Moscow: Minzdrav Rossii, 1997.Google Scholar
- 4.Ushakova, V.A. and Rzhavskaya, F.M., Gigiena Sanit., 1987, no. 3, pp. 69-70.Google Scholar
- 5.Dmitriev, M.T. and Komrakova, E.A., Gigiena Sanit., 1986, no. 2, pp. 44-45.Google Scholar
- 6.Sukharev, Yu.G. and Litvinov, N.R., Plast. Massy, 1986, no. 2, pp. 45-46.Google Scholar
- 7.Dmitriev, M.T. and Komrakova, E.A., Gigiena Sanit., 1986, no. 1, pp. 32-33.Google Scholar
- 8.Komrakova, E.A., in Gigiena truda i okhrana okruzhayushchei sredy v khimicheskoi promyshlennosti: Sbornik nauchnykh trudov (Professional Hygiene and Environmental Protection in Chemical Industry: Coll. of Scientific Works), Nizhni Novgorod: Nauchno-Issled. Inst. Gigieny Truda i Profzabolevanii, 1991, pp. 126-130.Google Scholar
© MAIK “Nauka/Interperiodica” 2002