Sequential completeness and regularity of inductive limits of webbed spaces
Any inductive limit of bornivorously webbed spaces is sequentially complete iff it is regular.
localy convex space webbed space sequential completeness regularity of an inductive limit
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. De Wilde: Closed Graph Theorem and Webbed Spaces. Pitman, 1978.Google Scholar
- G. Köthe: Topological Vector Spaces II. Springer-Verlag, 1979.Google Scholar
- W. Robertson: On the closed graph theorem with webs. Proc. London Math. Soc. 24 (1972), 692–738.Google Scholar
- J. Kučera, C. Bosch: Bounded sets in fast complete inductive limits. Internat J. Math.7 (1984), 615–617.Google Scholar
- J. Kučera: Sequential completeness of LF-spaces. Czechoslovak Math. J 51 (2001), 181–183.Google Scholar
© Mathematical Institute, Academy of Sciences of Czech Republic 2002