Material for Studying the Gene Pools of Russia and Neighboring Countries: The Russian Population of the Pskov Oblast
- 19 Downloads
The distributions of the genes and haplotypes for blood groups AB0, MN, Rhesus, P1, Lewis, and Kell–Cellano and biochemical markers of the genes of loci HP, GC, C"3, TF, 6PGD, GLO1, ESD, ACP1, and PGM1(including subtypes) were studied in 116 Russian subjects born in the Pskov oblast. Differences of this group from other Russian populations with respect to genetic structure were found.
KeywordsGenetic Structure Gene Pool Biochemical Marker Blood Group Neighbor Country
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Sedov, V.V., Eastern Slavs in the VI-XIII Centuries, Arkheologiya SSSR (Archeology of the Soviet Union), Moscow: Nauka, 1982.Google Scholar
- 4.Alekseeva, T.I., Etnogenez vostochnykh slavyan (Ethno-genesis of Eastern Slavs), Moscow: Mosk. Gos. Univ., 1973.Google Scholar
- 5.Genofond i genogeografiya narodonaseleniya (The Gene Pool and Gene Geography of Human Populations), St. Petersburg: Nauka, 2000, vol. 1.Google Scholar
- 7.Besedin, G.I., To the Group-Dependent (by Blood) Dis-tribution of Russians, Rus. Antropol. Zh., 1927, vol. 16, p. 28Google Scholar
- 8.Benevolenskaya, Yu.D. and Davydova, G.M., The Russian Population of the Pskov Lake Region, Polevye issle-dovaniya instituta etnografii (Field Studies of the Institute of Ethnography), Moscow: Akad. Nauk SSSR, 1979, p. 80.Google Scholar
- 9.Immunoserologiya (normativnye dokumenty) (Immuno-serology: Normative Papers), Moscow: Gematol. Nauchn. Tsentr RAMN, 1998.Google Scholar
- 11.Harris, H. and Hopkinson, D.A., Handbook of Enzyme Electrophoresis in Human Genetics, Nord-Holland, 1976.Google Scholar