Group Fitness and Multi-level Selection: Replies to Commentaries
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dugatkin, L. and Reeve, H.K.: 1994, 'Behavioral Ecology and Levels of Selection: Dissolving the Group Selection Controversy', Advances in the Study of Behavior 23, 101-133.Google Scholar
- Kerr, B., Godfrey-Smith, P. and Feldman, M.: (forthcoming), 'What is Altruism?'.Google Scholar
- Price, G.R.: 1972, 'Extension of Covariance Selection Mathematics', Annals of Human Genetics 35, 485-490.Google Scholar
- Sober, E. and Wilson, D.S.: 1998, Unto Others: The Evolution and Psychology of Unselfish Behavior, University Press, Harvard.Google Scholar
- Sterelny, K.: 1996, 'The Return of the Group', Philosophy of Science 63, 562-84.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002