Effects of the grain size on the corrosion behavior of refined AISI 304 austenitic stainless steels
- 865 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Grain Size Stainless Steel Austenitic Stainless Steel Corrosion Behavior
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Takaki, ISIJ International 34 (1994) 522.Google Scholar
- 2.O. A. Kaibyshev, in Proc. of the First Joint International Conference on Recrystallization and Grain Growth, Aachen, August 2001, edited by G. Gottstein and D. A. Molodov, Vol. 1, p. 219.Google Scholar
- 3.R. E. Reed-Hill, “Physical Metallurgy Principles” (PWS Publishing Company, 1994).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Kiyoshige and S. Pyusuke, J. Japan Institue Metals 44 (1980) 1037.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Di Schino, M. Barteri and J. M. Kenny, J. Mater. Sci. Lett., in press.Google Scholar
- 6.N. J. Petch, J. Iron & Steel Inst. 174 (1953) 25.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002