Reduction to the Surface of Second-Class Constraints
- 38 Downloads
We propose a recursive procedure that, for given second-class constraints, permits explicitly constructing equivalent constraints and a canonical transformation such that the Dirac bracket is reduced to the Poisson bracket on the constraint surface.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Pavlov, Theor. Math. Phys., 92, 1020–1023 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Pavlov and A. O. Starinets, Theor. Math. Phys., 105, 1539–1545 (1995).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Pavlov, Proc. Steklov Math. Inst., 228, 135–144 (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.D. M. Gitman and I. V. Tyutin, Canonical Quantization of Fields with Constraints [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986); English transl.: Quantization of Fields with Constraints, Springer, Berlin (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.L. D. Faddeev, Teor. Mat. Fiz., 1, 3–18 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.F. R. Gantmacher, Applications of the Theory of Matrices, Wiley, New York (1959).Google Scholar