Poly(ethylene oxide)-Based Nystatin Ointment
KeywordsOxide Ethylene Organic Chemistry Ethylene Oxide Nystatin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Vainshtein and E. D. Étingov, Khim.-Farm. Zh., 10(9), 101–105 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Vainshtein and G. N. Naumchik, Antibiotiki, No. 8, 750 ¶ 756 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.E. N. Padeiskaya and O. V. Baklanova, Khim.-Farm. Zh., 27(4), 12–13 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.United States Pharmacopoeia (24th Ed.). The National Formulary, US Pharmacopoeial Convention (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.Methodol. Recom. on the Study of Antifungal Activity of Pharmaceuticals. A Guide in Experimental (Preclinical) Investigation of New Pharmaceuticals [in Russian], Remedium, Moscow (2000).Google Scholar
- 6.P. F. Rozhitskii, Biological Statistics [in Russian], Vysheishaya Shkola, Minsk (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. D. Shenin, V. V. Belakhov, and R. A. Araviiskii, Khim.-Farm. Zh., 27(2), 14–21 (1993).Google Scholar
- 8.Infrared Spectroscopy of Polymers [Russian translation], I. Dechant (ed.), Khimiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 2002