A note on fast Fourier transforms for nonequispaced grids
- 497 Downloads
In this paper, we are concerned with fast Fourier transforms for nonequispaced grids. We propose a general efficient method for the fast evaluation of trigonometric polynomials at nonequispaced nodes based on the approximation of the polynomials by special linear combinations of translates of suitable functions ϕ. We derive estimates for the approximation error. In particular, we improve the estimates given by Dutt and Rokhlin . As a practical consequence, we obtain a criterion for the choice of the parameters involved in the fast transforms.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.O. Droese, Verfahren zur schnellen Fourier-Transformation mit nichtäquidistanten Knoten, Diplomarbeit, TH Darmstadt (1996).Google Scholar
- B. Elbel and G. Steidl, Fast Fourier transforms for nonequispaced grids, Preprint (March 1998).Google Scholar
- M. Konik, R. Schneider and G. Steidl, Matrix compression by discrete wavelet transform, in: Wavelets and Multilevel Approximation, Approximation Theory, Vol. 8, eds. C.K. Chui and L.L. Schumaker (1995) pp. 225–234.Google Scholar
- G. Newsam, private communication.Google Scholar
- J. Pelt, Fast computation of trigonometric sums with application to frequency analysis of astronomical data, Preprint (September 1997).Google Scholar
- R.A. Sramek and F.R. Schwab, Imaging, in: Astronomical Society of the Pacific Conference, Vol. 6, eds. R. Perley, F.R. Schwab and A. Bridle (1988) pp. 117–138.Google Scholar