These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- American Psychiatric Association Board of Trustees (1998). Position statement on psychiatric treatment and sexual orientation. Adopted Dec. 11.Google Scholar
- Blanchard, R. (1991). Clinical observations and systematic studies of autogynephilia. J. Sex Marital Ther. 17(4): 235–251.Google Scholar
- Blanchard, R., Clemmensen, L. H., and Steiner, B. W. (1985). Social desirability response set and systematic distortion in the self-report of adult male gender patients. Arch. Sex. Behav. 14: 505–516.Google Scholar
- Daskalos, C. T. (1998). Changes in sexual orientation of six heterosexual male-to-female transsexuals. Arch. Sex. Behav. 27: 605–613.Google Scholar
- Feinbloom, D. H., Fleming, M., Kijewski, V., and Schulter, M. P. (1976). Lesbian/feminist orientation among male-to-female transsexuals. J. Homosex. 2(1): 59–71.Google Scholar
- Freund, K. (1985). Cross gender identity in a broader context. In Steiner, B. (ed.), Gender Dysphoria, Plenum, New York.Google Scholar
- Harry Benjamin International Gender Dysphoria Association (1998). The Standards of Care for Gender Identity Disorders, Symposion Publishing, Dusseldorf.Google Scholar
- Nettick, G., and Elliot, B. (1996). Mirrors: Portrait of a Lesbian Transsexual, Masquerade Books, New York.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1999