Putting fisheries management back in places
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Annala, J. (1996) New Zealand's ITQ system: have the first eight years been a success or afailure? Rev. Fish Biol. Fish. 6, 43–62.Google Scholar
- Baranov, F.I. (1927; translation: 1977) More about thepoor catch of roach. In F.I. Baranov Selected Works on Fishing Gears. Vol. III, Theory of Fishing. Jerusalem: Israel Program for Scientific Translations, pp. 62–64.Google Scholar
- Bohnsack, J.A. (SubcommitteeChair) (1990) The potential of marine fisheries reserves for reef fish management in the U.S. southern Atlantic. Snapper–Grouper Development Team Report to the South Atlantic Fishery Management council. NOAA Tech. Memo. NMFS-SEFC-261, 45 pp.Google Scholar
- Hutchings, J.A. and Myers, R.A. (1994) What can be learned fromthe collapse of a renewable resource? Atlantic cod, Gadus morhua, for Newfoundland and Labrador. Can. J. Fish. Aquat. Sci. 51, 2126–2146.Google Scholar
- Munro, G.R. and Pitcher, T.J. (eds) (1996) Individual TransferableQuotas. Special issue, Rev. Fish Biol. Fish. 6, 1–116.Google Scholar
- Myers, R.A., Barrowman, N.J. and Thompson, K.R. (1995) Synchrony of recruitment across the North Atlantic: and update. (Or, 'now you see it, now you don't”). ICES J. Mar. Sci. 52, 103–110.Google Scholar
- Pauly, D. (1980) On the interrelationships between natural mortality, growth parameters andmean environmental temperature in 175 fish stocks. J. Cons. Int. Explor. Mer 39, 175–192.Google Scholar
- Pauly, D. (1988) Fisheries research and the demersal fisheries of Southeast Asia. In Gulland, J.A., ed. Fish Population Dynamics, 2nd edn. Chichester and New York: Wiley Interscience, pp. 329–348.Google Scholar
- Pauly, D. (1993) Foreword. In: Beverton, R.J.H. and Holt, S.J. On the Dynamics of Exploited FishPopulations. [Reprint of the 1957 edition] London: Chapman & Hall, pp. 1–3.Google Scholar
- Pauly, D. (1996)ITQ: the assumptions behind a meme. Rev. Fish. Biol. Fish 6, 109–112.Google Scholar
- Roberts, C., Ballantine, W.J., Buxton, C.D., Dayton, P., Crowder, L.B., Milon, W., Orbach, M.K., Pauly, D. and Trexler, J. (1995) Review of the use of marine fishery reserves in the U.S. Southeastern Atlantic. NOAA Tech. Memo. NMFS-SEFSC-376, 8 pp. + appendices.Google Scholar
- Walters, C. and Pearse, P.H. (1996) Stock information requirements forquota management systems in commercial fisheries. Rev. Fish Biol. Fish. 6, 21–42.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall 1997