Optimality Conditions and Duality for a Class of Nonlinear Fractional Programming Problems
In this paper, we present sufficient optimality conditions and duality results for a class of nonlinear fractional programming problems. Our results are based on the properties of sublinear functionals and generalized convex functions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Schaible, S., Fractional Programming, Handbook of Global Optimization, Edited by R. Horst and P. M. Pardalos, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, Netherlands, pp. 495–608, 1995.Google Scholar
- 2.Preta, V., On Efficiency and Duality for Multiobjective Programs, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 166, pp. 356–377, 1992.Google Scholar
- 3.Jeyakumar, V., and Mond, B., On Generalized Convex Mathematical Programming, Journal of the Australian Mathematical Society, Vol. 34B, pp. 43–53, 1992.Google Scholar
- 4.Mangasarian, O. L., Nonlinear Programming, McGraw Hill, New York, NY, 1969.Google Scholar
- 5.Khan, Z. A., and Hanson, M. A., On Ratio Invexity in Mathematical Programming, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 205, pp. 330–336, 1997.Google Scholar
- 6.Reddy, L. V., and Mukherjee, R.N., Some Results on Mathematical Programming with Generalized Ratio Invexity, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 240, pp. 299–310, 1999.Google Scholar