KeywordsCytochrome Oxidase National Collegiate Athletic Association Photosynthetic Oxygen Evolution Synechococcus Elongatus Tyrosine Radical
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Babcock GT (1995) Photosystem II as a metallo-radical enzyme. In: Mathis P (ed) Photosynthesis: From Light to Biosphere, Vol II, pp 209–215. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The NetherlandsGoogle Scholar
- Calhoun MW, Thomas JW, Hill JJ, Hosler JP, Shapleigh JP, Tecklenberg MmJ, Ferguson-Miller S, Babcock GT, Alben JO and Gennis RB (1993) Identity of the axial ligand of the high spin heme in cytochrome oxidase: Spectroscopic characterization of mutants in the bo-type oxidase of Escherichia coli and the aa3-type oxidase of Rhodobacter sphaeroides. Biochemistry 32: 10905–10911PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Hosler JP, Ferguson-Miller S, Calhoun MW, Thomas JW, Hill J, Lemieux L, Ma J, Georgiou J, Fetter J, Shapleigh J, Tecklenburg MmJ, Babcock GT and Gennis RB (1993) Insight into active-site structure and function of cytochrome oxidase by analysis of sitedirected mutants of bacterial cytochrome aa 3 and cytochrome bo. J Bioenerg Biomemb 25: 121–136CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Tweedle, MF, Wilson, LJ, Garcia-Iniguez, L, Babcock, GT and Palmer, G (1978) Electronic state of heme in cytochrome oxidase. III. The magnetic susceptibility of beef heart cytochrome oxidase and some of its derivatives from 760-200 K. Direct evidence for an anti-ferromagnetically coupled Fe(III)/Cu(II) pair. J Biol Chem 253: 8065–8071PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Yerkes CT and Babcock GT (1981) Photosystem II oxidation of charged electron donors: Surface charge effects. Biochim Biophys Acta 590: 360–372Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2001