Stand Tests of Hydraulic Props in Dynamic Loads
The results are considered for dynamic and static tests of hydraulic props with the valves of different constructions in the experimental stand. The influence exerted by loading parameters on the stiffness coefficient of hydraulic prop is established, and delay of increase in pressure from the loading force is revealed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Orlov, S. G. Baranov, and B. K. Myshlyaev, Supporting and Roof Control in the Complex Powered Breakage Faces [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Klishin, “Tests of inertial devices to protect hydraulic props from dynamic loading,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 6 (1999).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Lekontsev and T. M. Tarasik, “Operation of hydraulic prop and safety devices in dynamic loading regime,” Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 2 (1999).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Khorin, Volumetric Hydraulic Drive of Face Equipment [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Teslenko, Principles of Hydraulic Calculations of Powered Supports [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.I. V. Yakovlev, “To the question of elastic yielding of hydraulic props,” in: Mining Machines and Automatics Calculation, Design, Tests, and Adjustment [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar