N2O Decomposition Catalysed by Transition Metal Ions
- 427 Downloads
The direct N2O decomposition catalysed by 5-coordinated transition metal ions Fe, Co, and Rh was studied using the DFT method. The cluster model has the formula M(OH)3(H2O)2. Energies of intermediates and transition states were computed. The results show that Co and Rh sites are more active than Fe, the former two being very similar.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F. Kapteijn,J. Rodrigues-Mirasol andJ.A. Moulijn, Appl. Catal. B 9 (1996) 25.Google Scholar
- J. Leglise,J.O. Petunchi andW.K. Hall, J. Catal. 86 (1984) 392.Google Scholar
- H. Uetsuka,K. Aoyagi,S. Tanaka,K. Yuzaki,S. Ito,S. Kameoka andK. Kunimori, Catal. Lett. 66 (2000) 87.Google Scholar
- A. Yakovlev andG. Zhidomirov, Catal. Lett. 63 (1999) 91.Google Scholar
- B. te Velde andE.J. Baerends, J. Comp. Phys. 99 (1992) 84.Google Scholar
- K. Burke,J.P. Perdew andY. Wang, in: Electronic Density Functional Theory: Recent Progress and New Directions, eds. J.F. Dobson,G. Vignale andM.P. Das (Plenum, New York, 1998).Google Scholar
- G.I. Panov,A.K. Uriarte,M.A. Rodkin andV.I. Sobolev, Catal. Today 41 (1998) 365.Google Scholar
- G.I. Panov,V.I. Sobolev andA.S. Kharitonov, J. Mol. Catal. 61 (1990) 85.Google Scholar