Study for the Bifurcation Topological Structure and the Global Complicated Character of a Kind of Nonlinear Finance System(I)
- 256 Downloads
Based on the mathematical model of a kind of complicated financial system, all possible things that the model shows in the operation of our country's macro-financial system were analyzed, such as balance, stable periodic, fractal, Hopf-bifurcation, the relationship between parameters and Hopf-bifurcations, and chaotic motion etc. By the changes of parameters of all economic meanings, the conditions on which the complicated behaviors occur in such a financial system, and the influence of the adjustment of the macro-economic policies and adjustment of some parameter on the whole financial system behavior were analyzed. This study will deepen people's understanding of the lever function of all kinds of financial policies.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CHENG Si-wei. Complicated Science and Management[A]. In: CHENG Si-wei Ed. Article Collection of Beijing Xiangshan Conference[C]. Beijing: Science Press,1998,1-9. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- HUANG Deng-shi, LI Hong-qing. Theory and Method of the Nonlinear Economics Publishing[M]. Chengdu: House of Sichuan University,1993. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LU Qi-shao. Bifurcation and Queerness[M]. Shanghai: Shanghai Sciecne and Technology Education Publishing House,1995. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- LI Jing-wen. Chaotic theory and economics [J]. Quantitative Economic Technology Economy Study,1991,(24):19-26. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Brunella M, Miarim. Topological equivalence of a place vector field with its principal past defined through Newton polyhedra[J]. J Differential Equations,1990,85(6):338-366.Google Scholar
- Cima A, Llibre. Algebraic and topological classification of the homogeneous cubic vector fields in the plane[J]. J Math Anal Appl,1990,47(4):420-448.Google Scholar
- Omer Morgul. Necessary condition for observer-based chaos synchronization[J]. Phys Rev Lett, 1999,82(9):77-80.Google Scholar
- YANG Xiao-jing. The local phase diagram of a kind[J]. System Science and Mathematics,1999, 19(4):150-156. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- M Clerc, P Coullet, E Tirapegui. Lorenz bifurcation instabilities in quasireversible systems[J]. Phys Rev Lett,1999,19(11):3820-3823.Google Scholar
- Jati K Sengupta, Raymond E. Sfeir Nonlinear dynamics in foreign exchange markets[J]. International Journal of Systems Science,1998,129(11):1213-1224.Google Scholar
- Freedman H I, Singh M, Easton A K, et al. Mathematical models of population distribution within a culture group[J]. Mathematical and Commuter Modelling,1999,29(6):257-267.Google Scholar
- Alexander Lipton-Lifschitz. Predictability and unpredictability in financial markets[J]. Phys D, 1999,133(12):321-347.Google Scholar