Spectral Characteristics of the Linear Systems over a Bounded Time Interval
Consideration was given to the spectral characteristics of the linear dynamic systems over a bounded time interval. Singular characteristics of standard dynamic blocks, transcendental characteristic equations, and partial spectra of the singular functions were studied. Relationship between the spectra under study and the classical frequency characteristic was demonstrated.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Balonin, N.A. and Mironovskii, L.A., Flip Method of Determining the Singular Functions of the Hankel Operator and the Convolution Operator, Avtom. Telemekh., 1999, no. 11, pp. 3–18.Google Scholar
- 2.Balonin, N.A. and Mironovskii, L.A., Linear Operators of the Dynamic System, Avtom. Telemekh., 2000, no. 11, pp. 57–68.Google Scholar
- 3.Pervozvanskii, A.A., Kurs teorii avtomaticheskogo upravleniya (A Course of the Automatic Control Theory), Moscow: Nauka, 1976.Google Scholar
- 4.Hsu, J.C. and Meyer, A.U., Modern Control Principles and Applications, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1968. Translated under the title Sovremennaya teoriya avtomaticheskogo upravleniya i ee primenenie, Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1972.Google Scholar
- 5.Balonin, N.A., Mironovsky, L.A., and Petrova, X.Y., Finding Singular Functions of the Convolution Operator, Proc. 2nd Int. Conf. on Control of Oscillation and Chaos, St. Petersburg, 2000, vol. 3, pp. 414–417.Google Scholar
- 6.Ikramov, Kh.D., Chislennoe reshenie matrichnykh uravnenii (Numerical Solution of Matrix Equations), Moscow: Nauka, 1984.Google Scholar