Characterization of Sequential Quantum Machines
- 51 Downloads
We further investigate some properties of sequential quantum machines (SQMs) and introduce so-called quantum sequential machines (QSMs). In particular, the equivalence between SQMs and QSMs is also presented. We give a counterexample to answer an open problem proposed by S. Gudder recently.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bertoni, A. and Carpentieri, M. (2001). Analogies and differences between quantum and stochastic automata. Theoretical Computer Sciences 262, 69–81.Google Scholar
- Gruska, J. (1999). Quantum Computing, McGraw-Hill, London.Google Scholar
- Gudder, S. (1999). Quantum automata: An overview. International Journal of Theoretical Physics 38, 2261–2282.Google Scholar
- Gudder, S. (2000). Quantum computers. International Journal of Theoretical Physics 39, 2151–2177.Google Scholar
- Moore, C. and Crutchfield, P. (2000). Quantum automata and quantum grammars. Theoretical Computer Sciences 237, 275–306.Google Scholar
- Paz, A. (1971). Introduction to Probabilistic Automata, Academic Press, New York.Google Scholar