Recommended structure for reporting economic evaluation on pharmaceuticals in Belgium
- 61 Downloads
Pharmaco‐economic evaluations become more important for the reimbursement of pharmaceuticals, and will be obligatory for new pharmaceutical drugs for which an added therapeutic value is claimed and a price premium is proposed by the manufacturer. Therefore, it is important to guide purchasers and providers of pharmaceutical care in their efforts related to the evaluation process. Standard Report Format can support the quality, transparency and exhaustiveness of the data submitted. A multidisciplinary task force developed a Standard Report Format for pharmaco‐economic evaluations in Belgium.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Developing Guidance for Budget Impact Analysis. Trueman P, Drummond M. and Hutton J. Pharmacoeconomics 2001;19 (6):609–21.Google Scholar
- 2.Projet de loi porte des mesures en matière de soins de santé-Wetsontwerp houdende maatregelen inzake Gezondheidszorg.-Belgisch Staatsblad-Monétaire Belge Sept 1, 2001.Google Scholar
- 3.The Revised Canadian Guidelines for the Economic Evaluation of Pharmaceuticals. Pharmacoeconomics 1999,15(5):459-68Google Scholar
- 4.Reporting format for economic evaluation. Nuijten M.Sc., Brorens M.J.A., Helster Y.A. et al. Pharmacoeconomics 1998,14(2):159–63.Google Scholar
- 5.A proposal for methodological quidelines for economic evaluations of pharmaceutical. Bespe. November 1995.Google Scholar