Band gap of CuInSe2 thin films fabricated by flash evaporation determined from transmission data
- 72 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Thin Film Evaporation Transmission Data Flash Evaporation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Rockett and R. W. Birkmire, J. Appl. Phys. 70(7) (1991) R81.Google Scholar
- 2.J. H. Schon, V. Alberts and E. Bucher, ibid. 81(6) (1997) 2799.Google Scholar
- 3.M. Hirose, M. Taniguchi and Y. Osaka, ibid. 50(1) (1979) 377.Google Scholar
- 4.Y. Misima, M. Hirose and Y. Osaka, ibid. 51(2) (1980) 1157.Google Scholar
- 5.H. Sakata and H. Ogawa, Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells 63 (2000) 259.Google Scholar
- 6.S. M. Firoz Hasan, L. Quadir, Kh. S. Begum, M. A. Subhan and Kh. M. Mannan, ibid. 58 (1999) 349.Google Scholar
- 7.Y. D. Tembhurkar and J. P. Hirde, Thin Solid Films 215 (1992) 65.Google Scholar
- 8.G. Aren and O. P. Agnihotri, J. Mater. Sci. Lett. 12 (1993) 1176.Google Scholar
- 9.J. L. Shay, B. Tell, H. M. Karper and L. M. Shiavone, Phys. Rev. B 7 (1973) 4485.Google Scholar
- 10.J. H. Schon and E. Bucher, Solar Energy & Solar Cells 57 (1999) 229.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002