Friederike Moltmann, Parts and Wholes in Semantics.
- 104 Downloads
KeywordsArtificial Intelligence Computational Linguistic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kratzer, A.: 1989, 'An Investigation into the Lumps of Thoughts', Linguistics and Philosophy 12, 607-653.Google Scholar
- Lasersohn, P.: 1990, 'Group Action and Spatio-Temporal Proximity', Linguistics and Philosophy 13, 179-206.Google Scholar
- Link, G.: 1983, 'The Logical Analysis of Plurals and Mass Terms. A Lattice-Theoretic Approach', in R. Bäuerle et al. (eds.), Meaning, Use and Interpretation of Language, De Gruyter, Berlin.Google Scholar
- Pianesi, F. and A. C. Varzi: 1996, 'Events, Topology and Temporal Relations', The Monist 79, 89-116.Google Scholar
- Simons, P.: 1987, Parts. A Study in Ontology, Clarendon Press, Oxford.Google Scholar
- Varzi, A.C.: 1994, 'On the Boundary between Topology and Mereology', in R. Casati, B. Smith, and G. White (eds.), Philosophy and Cognitive Sciences, Hölder-Pichler-Tempsky. ViennaGoogle Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002