Thin Metal Films Deposited on Dendrimer Monolayers
- 51 Downloads
Chemical interactions and the evolution of surface morphology resulting from deposition of Cr and Co onto dendrimer monolayers have been investigated by XPS, RAIRS, and AFM. Evidence is presented for formation of metal nitrides and mediation of film morphology as a function of the metal and generation number of the dendrimer comprising the monolayer.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Rar, J.N. Zhou, W.J. Liu, J.A. Barnard, A. Bennett and S.C. Street, Appl. Surf. Sci., in press.Google Scholar
- S.C. Street, A. Rar, J.N. Zhou, W.J. Liu, J.A. Barnard and A. Bennett, Chem. Mater., in press.Google Scholar
- P.M.A. Sherwood, in: Practical Surface Analysis, 2nd Ed., Vol. 1, eds. D. Briggs and M.P. Seah (Wiley, England, 1983) p. 555.Google Scholar
- J.F. Moulder, W.F. Stickle, P.E. Sobol and K.D. Bomben, eds., Handbook of X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (Phys. Electronics Inc., 1995).Google Scholar
- G.L. Fisher, A.E. Hooper, R.P. Opila, D.L. Allara and N. Winograd, J. Phys. Chem. 104 (2000) 3267.Google Scholar
- C.H.P. Lupis, Chemical Thermodynamics of Materials (Elsevier, New York, 1983) p. 512.Google Scholar