On a Model of Joint Control of Reserves in Automatic Control Systems of Production
- 26 Downloads
A problem is considered of the medium-term planning in an automatic control system (ACS) of assembly production under conditions of random deviations in the dates of delivery of components and in the random level of the demand for final products. A model on the basis of the joint use of the methods of mathematical programming and the optimizing-simulation approach is suggested. This model makes it possible to minimize general productive expenditures that are made up of the expenditures for the storage of components and the penalties for the incomplete supply of finished products.
KeywordsControl System Mechanical Engineer System Theory Automatic Control Mathematical Programming
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bassok, Y. and Akella, R., Ordering and Production Decision with Supply Quality and Demand Uncertainty, Manag. Sci., 1991, vol. 37, pp. 1556-1575.Google Scholar
- 2.Chu, C., Proth, J.-M., and Xie, X., Supply Management in Assembly Systems: The Basic Problem, Nav. Res. Log. Q., 1992, vol. 39, pp. 265-283.Google Scholar
- 3.Proth, J.M., Mauroy, G., Wardi, Y., et al., Supply Management for Cost Minimization in Assembly Systems with Random Components Yields Times, J. Intelligent Manufact., 1997, vol. 8, pp. 385-404.Google Scholar
- 4.Dolgui, A., Portmann, M.-C., and Proth, J.-M., Geston de systemes d'assemblage multi-produits avec approvisionnement aleatoire, Rapport de Recherche INRIA, 1995, no. 2755, pp. 35.Google Scholar
- 5.Lewis, C.D., Metody prognozirovaniya ekonomicheskikh pokazatelei (Methods of Prediction of Economic Indices), Moscow: Finansy i Statistika, 1986.Google Scholar
- 6.Ho, Y. and Sao, X., Perturbation Analysis of Discrete Dynamic Systems, Boston: Kluwer, 1991.Google Scholar